Lancaster Depew Chiropractic prides itself in offering a multitude of diverse products and services so that a wide array of options are available to maximize the effectiveness of your care and treatment. This allows you to obtain all necessary supplies in one convenient location.
- Hands-on Manipulation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage
- Percussion Therapy
- Instrument Adjustment
- Flexion Distraction
- Spinal Decompression
- Nutritional Consultations
- Modalities (Ice, Heat)
- Electric Stimulation
- Ultra Sound
- Cold Laser
- Massage Therapy
- Orthotic Foot Scans
- Graston Technique
- Webster Technique
- Pediatric Care
We Accept These Insurances:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY
- Empire Plan
- Independent Health
- Nova Healthcare Administrators
- United Healthcare
- Workers Compensation
What to Expect
Your First Visit:
- Prior to First Visit: Complete your paperwork before you come in.
- Consultation: After processing your forms, a staff member will bring you into a treatment room. You may be asked to put on a gown depending on the accessibility of your problem area.
- Examination: The doctor will perform a thorough review of your problem area and past medical history.
- Treatment: Most patients will receive treatment during their first visit. Treatment may include spinal adjustments, massage therapy, and therapeutic modalities.
After Your First Visit:
Most patients begin to see results after 4-6 treatments, however, each person is different.
- You may feel better! Great! Your reaction to treatment will be influenced by many factors such as how severe the injury is, how long its been there, age, and occupation. We hope you respond quickly to care and are able to make positive changes to prevent future problems!
- You may feel the same. No worries! Healing takes time and most patients will feel the same after their first treatment. Be patient with your body as well as the care we are providing! You will get there!
- You may feel worse. Do not panic. We are making changes to your body and its structure. This is temporary and will go away. This is also a sign that your body is responding and adjusting to the treatment provided. It is crucial that you let the doctor know about your symptoms. Please call if you have any questions or concerns.
Staying on track:
- Please arrive on time and follow your recommended treatment plan. The doctor has created this treatment schedule for you to get your condition under control, and to reduce you to the fewest number of treatments needed.
- If you need to miss an appointment, please call and reschedule.
- Here at LDC, we try to be prompt with your appointment, however, at times our schedule may fall behind. This can be due to a patient presenting with an unexpected new injury.
Health & Nutrition:
The doctors have their own supplements they can recommend you take when you come in for a visit. To buy their supplements visit: